March 14, 2012
Today Mrs. Barnes and I spent the day de-winterizing the camper. We had to sanitize the water
tanks and flush out all the antifreeze from the water lines. We also cleaned it inside and outside which we could not do in the freezing weather up north. I heard that you had record high temperatures this week back home.
Today Mrs. Barnes and I spent the day de-winterizing the camper. We had to sanitize the water
tanks and flush out all the antifreeze from the water lines. We also cleaned it inside and outside which we could not do in the freezing weather up north. I heard that you had record high temperatures this week back home.
Jane went on a ten mile paddle in a kayak in the Gulf of Mexico along the shore near Marco Island. She saw lots of wildlife, including dolphins (if you look carefully in one of the pictures you can see a dolphin). A mullet jumped right over the nose of the kayak. She also saw three brown pelicans.
Anna helped set up for Jane’s confirmation party.
No comments:
Post a Comment